7th Moon

Friday, September 4, 2015

Roc Con 2015

Next week is Roc Con, Rochester's Comic Con. I will be busy for a while due to the con and some other things so I'm afraid I won't have anything to add to this blog for a while. I do intend to resume again when things slow down, I just don't know when that will be. I will be selling my new book Red Ellen, as well as my classic, 7th Moon, but I'm really looking forward to Todd Haberkorn. Yes, Natsu Dragneel/Death the Kid/Ling Yao/Italy is going to be in Rochester for our little comic conventin and I can't wait to see him. I will be asking him for an autograph, giving him a book, and maybe, if I can work it right, I will share with him a slice of...PIZZA! If I do, I promise to share a photo.

Stay gold Toonami Faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment