7th Moon

Saturday, December 3, 2016

NaNoWriMo Riding the Dragon Week 4 FINALE!

I DID IT! Not only did I complete my novel for this year, but this also means I've completed my first trilogy.

I put in a prologue that explains some back story regarding Nathan, the changelings, and the spirits, I hope people like gettign to know the origins of these characters. Aside from that, there really isn't a whole lot I can say without spoiling the ending, so I'm afraid that's all I've got this week. I will say I tied up a lot of loose ends and settled the story, though there may be one detail I'll have to leave up to your imaginations even when you read it.

It was a grand total of over 51,000 words, so I'm kind of worn out so sorry about the short post, just wanted to let you all know it was a success. I'm also excited about playing Mobius Final Fantasy and Undertale, so I'll have reviews on those in the coming weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment