7th Moon

Saturday, January 21, 2017

7th Moon on Steam and Riding the Dragon

In the past week I managed to bring out two major projects, 7th Moon is available in beta on Steam and Riding the Dragon, the last book of the Magic of Rochester Trilogy is available on Amazon.

Riding the Dragon is about Ellen Red's twenty-first year. It starts with her birthday when the enchantment that protects her kingdom wears off and undead are free to hunt her and her friends down. Also, she's graduating from college, starting her own fashion line, introducing a whole bunch of changelings to Rochester, and of course making her final decision on whether she's going to marry hunky werewolf Jason or exotic wizard Ralph. To make it all more complicated, the previous leaders of the werewolves and wizards both die under suspicious circumstances and a feud heats up that complicates matters even further. If you like paranormal polyamory with fashion and local culture from western upstate New York, then find out how her story ends. Also a great Valentine's Day gift.

7th Moon is now available on Steam! It took me a few months to figure it out but you can now download the beta of the RPG on Steam. It is quite simply, the book made into game format. I did have to make a few adjustments, I couldn't get all the right artwork for the enemies, so I had to take some liberties with appearance, but it makes it cooler in some cases. Also, I gave more equipment options than were actually in the book so that part is more fun but less accurate. Abilities I try to stay true to, but Douji's powers are definitely more than most readers may expect, though just because I didn't explore it in the book, doesn't mean it's not an accurate reflection of his potential. The story is edited for time and space, but if you would rather play through 7th Moon than read it, than this is the game for you. Feel free to give feedback on 7th Moon in the comments section on Steam so I can work on a better final product. I tried to make it as good as possible, but as it is my first try, I'm sure I missed something, also it's hard to remain objective when I designed it so I know the easiest way to finish it.

Well, I've got three Final Fantasy games to play, so I'm gonna get back to playing, all of you get to enjoying the entertainment I've created for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment