7th Moon

Saturday, November 7, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015 Waking Dream Week 1

National Novel writer's month has started again and it has been a difficult week for me, I have not made much progress. But I did try and now I am working on chapter 3, which is still a slow portion of the story. So far I'm just covering some parties with Ellen and her friends, her birthday her prom, and her cousin's wedding.  These are not terribly eventful, she's having a slow year so far, just kicking back and enjoying some down time with family. However she is noticing a mysterious new character named Ross, a DJ who happens to be working all of Ellen's parties. I really don't want to say anything about him, I know what he's there for, he's not bad, but I want to leave the mystery. He's part of a subplot I'm purposely trying to keep secret for now. Some details may come out in this book, but the big reveal will be in the last book. So I just have some fluff to ease readers back in, let them know what this world is like and remind them of the major characters. But things will pick up soon, next week when I hit chapter 4 we'll get started on the big story, the return of the changelings from the other side of the pairs in Rochester. But more on that in next week's update.

In other news, I just made a deal with an animation studio and soon we should get a 30 second clip of the battle between Hidariude, Kichiku, Keisei, and Seichei from chapter 6 of 7th Moon. This should be good, I'm so excited! I always wanted 7th Moon to be an anime and this is the first step, we start with one clip and soon we'll have the whole story made into an anime!

No comments:

Post a Comment