7th Moon

Saturday, November 21, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015 Waking Dream Week 3

Once again, I haven't made much progress, but I have some vacation time from my day job and I'm going to pound out some serious wordage this week. What happened in the book is in just a few chapters I was able to get Ellen back from the fairy world after a few interesting things happened there, but the weird thing is, the other Ellen got engaged to Nathan. Our heroes met Fickle Luna of the Ever Changing Moon and Jasper and Jade had a joyful family reunion, Ellen is not looking forward to the same happy ending.

If anyone was expecting another update on 7th Moon's animation, there is none this week. After getting a story board together with some character sketches last week, I'm waiting on the actual animation to be done, which means we are at the getting work done rather than talking about it stage. Not that I'm complaining, I'm sure it takes time and they need it, so I'll write and they'll draw and we'll check back in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment