7th Moon

Saturday, November 12, 2016

NaNoWriMo Riding the Dragon Week 2

I have very little time to take a break from writing my book because I'm behind, but fortunately, my vacation starts next week, so I might get caught up. I am not going to waste time talking about the election, I may get back to that after NaNoWriMo when I have time, but I'm figuring I may just give up the blog, I'll just power through this month and we'll see where we are in December.

This week I dealt with Ellen's birthday which was not happy because it was the morning after a big fight with Nathan...a really big fight, epic even. Ellen spends most of her day taking care of the new changelings in town, which is kind of funny, then ends on a creepy note. Now I'm working on funerals for the Alpha Werewolf and the Archmagus. The werewolves and the wizards are not gettign along very well and tensions will continue to rise.

 I kind of lost time on Wednesday because my mind was distracted, and unfortunately it was my only day off, so yeah, this is all I got. So, that's all for this week. Last week I made my pinio abot Trup pretty well known, it's not worth rehashing, I know everybody either already agrees with me or they refuse to change their minds, but lettign my feelings out here is just a waste of time right now, so I'm going to enjy the therapy of writing and playing Mobius Final Fantasy which I will probably be blogging about in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment