7th Moon

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Twitch for The Toonami break

So I've been trying to work with Twitch but a number of problems came up, mostly time restraints and the biggest of all was Toonami starting at 9, which I loved, but it also meant I had no time to play before Toonami. Well, things have changed, Dragon Ball gets an hour at 8PM EST then there's two hours before Toonami, which means now I have a window to work with where I will be filling up that time with my games on Twitch. Starting this week, I will live tweet with the DragonBall hour and let everyone know what I'm up to, and then from 9-11 Dragon Quest Builders with my narration and commentary.

The plan is to play this game until I finish the story mode during this specific window with an hour at 4PM EST every other day of the week dedicated to Dissidia Final Fantasy NT as I chase the Dancing Mad title, meaning I will play Kefka in offline battles until he reaches top rank, after that, I will tackle the story mode or online matches, depending on what the online community is like at that point, but if the ESL tournament comes back for another season, definitely online. I will try to stick with this model on weekends with Dissida possibly being an hour or two earlier, although the weekdays may go to Final Fantasy XV either Comrades or sidequests in the main game depending on my mood. Weekends will definitely stick to Dissidia and Dragon Quest Builders, at least until Dragon Quest Builders is done. At some point I will either switch to Uncharted 4 or more Final Fantasy. Oh, and before I forget, next week Super Bowl Sunday, I intend to do a pregame show with Dissidia for an hour or two up until kickoff.

Saturday 9-11 PM EST - Dragon Quest Builders

Sunday 3-5 PM EST - Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (Quest for Dancing Madman Title)

Monday - Friday 4-5 Dissidia or FFXV

No comments:

Post a Comment