7th Moon

Saturday, February 2, 2019

My first week back at Twitch and 7th Moon.co is back up!

So I managed to get through a full week of planned gaming on Twitch and so far I'm going to stick to the plan of Dissidia during the week and Dragon Quest Builders on Saturday between Dragon Ball and Toonami. I got through almost wo ranks on Dissidia this week, so if I stick to it, at this rate I should make Crystal A and get the Dancing Madman title in a few months. Dragon Quest Builders picked some interest for me and I hope I can get some fans behind me while I keep that going. Tomorrow I'm planning a Super Bowl pre-show from 5-6 PM EST, possibly starting an hour earlier depending on how my day goes, but in any case my FFVI team of Kefka, Terra, and Locke will be hunting Sephiroth and everyone else in the Final Fantasy multiverse to work up my offline rank. I know I enjoy it, t should be a good show if you're into that sort of thing.

The other big(ger) thing is that I brought 7thMoon.co back. I et my old website lapse so it's gone but nonbody took the domain name so I got it back and rebuilt it, though I couldn't find the old format so I had to rebuild it from scratch. I actually think it might be better because the old website was made with a format that was not intended for what I used it for and I had trouble removing resources I didn't need so it kind of sucked. I think I managed to get all of the important stuff back on the website, it is three pages including a homepage that is little more than a hub for links to everything I have on 7th Moon, a character page that describes the whole cast, and best of all a page on all the wierd stuff I put in the book that I thought was self-explanatory but perhaps it was not. Basically the third page is actually a collection of three posts from this very blog that I collected because they were important enough that I want them accessible without having to dig through this blog. So go over there and look around and follow the links, download everything especially my game and most importantly buy my book and let everyone know that this is a thing!

Now, I need to go back to editing Supers so I can publish it in time for my next con in April, and between Twitch and the Super Bowl, I don't have a lot of time, so until next week, stay gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment