7th Moon

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Camp WriMo: Dragon Hand Week 5 and Sharknado

Camp Wrimo is almost over and I will not meet my 50,000 word goal, but I did make a lot of progress on my book Dragon Hand and it will probably be up on Amazon soon. The basic idea is that this is Final Fantasy set in real world history with the magic toned down to something that is actually plausible given what we understand is scientifically possible. The main charcter is a dragoon assisted by a spoony bard and an alchemist named Cid who protect a princess who learns some healing techniques and connects to Carbuncle, Fenrir, Alexander, Shiva, Bahamut, and Siren. Together they fight Siegfried, Gilgamesh and the Four Holy Beasts, the latter in the form of Mongol Generals. So far I'd say it has turned out well, so look it up when it comes out in the next few weeks.

The othe rbig news is Sharknado the 4th Awakens! It is so awesome, next week's post will probably be a review, for now all I can say is tune in to SyFy Sunday July 31 at 8PM to find out if April lived or died and what the hell they are going to do now. I know this much, Robert Herjavec and his fiancee Kym Johnson will be playing astrophysicists, stretching the movie's credibility. They are only a few of the cameos, plus, the Hoff is back! Oh, it's gonna be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment