7th Moon

Saturday, June 16, 2018

I'm on Twitch now...sort of

I just got a Twitch account and I don't really know what I'm doing with it, so bear with me. As far as I can tell I can really only use it through my PS4, although I guess I can use my PC. I am mostly playing Dissidia in preparation for tournaments for the rest of the season/month. I'm pretty sure I know how to share that as soon as I get good enough that I think anyone actually wants to watch me. I also want to play Final Fanatasy XV Comrades while my Play Plus account is active, so that will bewhat I do after the tournament season is over. I'm also playing Dragon Quest Builders and if anyone wants to watch that, I'll put that up after Play Plus expires. I'm in chapter 3 of 4 in Dragon Quest Builders story mode and when I'm done with the story I may work on the sandbox freestyle to buildthe Shrine of the Golden Dragon from 7th Moon, then I'll probably retire from that game. When I'm done with Dragon Quest Builders, I'll probably go back and forth between Dissidia and FFXV Comrades, and even when I finish the story modes, I'll probably still keep playing as long as anyone cares to watch. I also have Uncharted 4 and if anyone wants to watch me play through the whole thing with no idea what I'm doing at all, I'll work that into rotation. If I can figure out how to do this  from my laptop I'll play my own original 7th Moon I made with RPG Maker MV. I haven't actually started anything yet because I really don't know what I'm doing yet and I'm trying to se if I can post my 7th Moon trailer just to have something on my Twitch at the top of Toonami at 10:30 ESTtonight, if that doesn't work, check back tomorrow and see what I've got and wish me luck on figuring this out.

Final Fantasy Dissidia NT tournament is tomorrow and I'm still looking for a team and if I can make this work, look for Kefka under the tag Hidariude7.

No comments:

Post a Comment